- A cloud computing model that provides technological services via the Internet. The service will be charged based on the usage amount.
- Public Cloud is suitable for businesses that do not have a hardware platform, high initial investment, or adequate amount of IT employees to operate the system.
- A Cloud solution for a particular organization. A private cloud system can be installed in the data center of the service provider. The resources are used independently via a private network which is not shared with any other users.
- Private Cloud is suitable for businesses that are looking for more intensive data management.
- A strategy in which a business utilizes different services for various applications. Enterprises will then be able to optimize Cloud services for each application.
- Hybrid Cloud is a viable option for website owners who seek high security but do not want to store all data on a personal server.
- Multi Cloud means using many storage and Cloud services in an unstructured architecture. This includes the distribution of Cloud, software, and application properties in the Cloud storage environment.
- Multi Cloud is an ideal solution for enterprises that prefer independence from any providers or Cloud situations.
FPT Smart Cloud strives to provide best-in-class products and services with optimal expense. Please contact us for consultancy and support:
☎️ Tel: Hanoi: 0247 3030 138 | HCM: 0287 3030 138
Hotline: 0911 886 353